Rosslyn Chapel, or the Collegiate Chapel of St Matthew as it was to have been, was founded in 1446 by Sir William St Clair, third and last St Clair Prince of Orkney. They were secular foundations intended to spread intellectual and spiritual knowledge.
Romantic Renaissance has been honoured to not only launch the company there on June 8th 2004 but to also launch and dedicate a design for Mary Queen of Scots on the 6th of February 2005 at a private Romantic Renaissance musical evening.
On January the 13th 2006 Romantic Renaissance held a very private art exhibition which Antosa dedicated to the people of Scotland. On that same day the 5 AntosaDeLaRose creations of art were dedicated to national and international charities that are available for purchase via the AntosaDeLaRose website.